This Viking Summer Linen Apron Dress is made from 100% natural cotton and flax linen and looks great on any figure. The fabric is comfortable, skin-friendly, and breathable.
- 100% cotton and flax linen
- Cross-back design
- 2 large front pockets
- One size suitable for most women
- Shoulder strap length: 25.20”/64cm
- Waist width: 33.85”/86cm
- Overall length (without shoulder strap): 37.5”/95cm
- Garment Care: Hand wash, machine wash cold. Do not bleach, hang or line dry.
The Nordic countries have a long and rich history, and the Viking apron dress is an important part of that heritage. This type of dress was worn by women in the Viking age, and it continues to be worn as a celebration of Nordic culture.
The Vikings would decorate their apron dresses with designs that had special meaning and power including wolves and dragons, and they would often wear them as talismans. Today, the Viking apron dress is worn as a way to connect with Nordic culture.
The apron dress is an important part of Nordic heritage, and it is sure to continue to be popular in the years to come.